DIPLOMA IN MARKETING MANAGEMENT
Duration: EIGHT MONTHS
Building a brand or maintaining it continues to be a challenge in every field. With communication becoming highly democratic and feedback becoming instant, the need of the hour is to deliver key messages to the target audience in a way that speaks to them and then stays with them. To break the clutter, it’s no longer enough to stand out, it’s important to be heard as well.
The DIPLOMA IN MARKETING MANAGEMENT is a program developed specifically to help aspiring marketing professionals and those already in the field with the technical and creative know-how to craft a superior communication message. The course also emphasizes on the need to interact with vendors to deliver on a brief and offer out-of- the-box solutions.
Our study material will help you discover ancillary functions that directly affect marketing roles and responsibilities like Sales Management, Consumer Behavior, and Marketing Strategy. The course has been created and has been constantly updated to incorporate the ever-changing requirements of this dynamic industry.
Program at a glance
Understand the basic concepts of Marketing
Understand the various aspects of consumer behavior, which helps to understand the need of the consumer
Understand product development and ways of selling it in the market
Build concepts on various pricing strategy for goods and services
Understand the concepts of marketing channels, their various challenges and solutions
Understand the concept of positioning and it’s impact on the consumer’s mind
|1||Management Theory and Practice|
|4||Corporate Social Responsibility|
|5||Information Systems for Managers|
|2||Financial Accounting & Analysis|
Duration: Eight Months
1. Graduate in any faculty from a recognized University.
2. Diploma Holders (SSC + 3 Years \ HSC + 2 Years).
3. Class XII plus 2 years of Industry experience.
4. Final year degree students awaiting results can apply for the above programs.
Study Options: Students can choose from the following options:-
|Sr. No.||Course Type||Options||Online Fees for Indian Resident *||Online Fees for non resident Indian|
|1||Type I||Sunday, between 11.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m. at, Mumbai.||Rs.30,000/-||Not applicable|
|Note : * Not applicable for non resident Indian|
|(Before Applying Online Kindly Be Ready With A Cheque / DD / Online Payment Options)|
1) Photo copy of the Final year graduation mark sheet issued by the University OR final year mark sheet of the Diploma course duly attested one copy.
2) If you are an undergraduate (HSC) then Photo copy of H.S.C Mark Sheet & Two years full time work experience certificate on company’s letter head duly attested one copy.
3) One recent colour passport size photograph to be affixed on the application form in the provided space only.
4) For Cash / Credit / Debit card payment (swiping option) the candidate has to visit the Institute personally.
5) Local cheque payment option for Mumbai & Mumbai suburbs candidates only (cheque in favour of “GLOBELLE EDUCATION & MANAGEMENT STUDIES”) .
6) Demand Draft in favour of “GLOBELLE EDUCATION & MANAGEMENT STUDIES”, Payable at Mumbai for out station.
7) In case there has been a change in the name and the name appearing on the education certificate is different than the one used on the application form, the applicant must provide the institute suitable document for the same viz. marriage certificate / attested gazette copy.
Diploma in Marketing Management: Career Prospectus
Marketing is an integral part of an organization. Marketing postgraduates play an important role in analyzing the competition, identifying customer’s behaviour, their needs and develop a business strategy accordingly.
Successful postgraduates can go for the sales profile if they have extraordinary communication skills. More creative persons can opt. for writing and advertising.
The following table shows the other job positions that students can go for:
|Job Position||Job Description||Annual Average Pay Scale (INR)|
|Marketing Executive||Marketing Executive involved in developing marketing campaigns to promote product or service or Idea.||2,42,075|
|Marketing Manager||Marketing Manager is responsible for developing, implementing and executing marketing plans for an organization||6,44,431|
|Market Research Analyst||Gathering and Analyzing market data is the main responsibility of market research Analyst.||3,51,516|
|Brand Manager||Brand Manager develops the overall plan and direct marketing efforts to increase the value and performance of specific brand, service or product.||9,23,148|
|Advertising Manager||Advertising Managers helps in Advertising, Promotions, and marketing managers||5,00,505|
|Marketing Communications Manager||Marketing Communications Manager supervises and directs the workflow of marketing, advertising or public relations.||7,17,043|
|Sales Manager||Their responsibility is to manage the sales goals, motivation for sales, sales planning, building relationships, coaching, managing process etc||9,97,728|