GLOBELLE EDUCATION & MANAGEMENT STUDIES OPEN ADMISSIONS FOR 8 MONTHS PROGRAM
GLOBELLE EDUCATION & MANAGEMENT STUDIES Diploma Certificate Programs have equipped thousands of working professionals with necessary management skills to compete in today’s rapidly growing and highly challenging economy, which has helped take their careers to the next level. Today, corporate India holds these programs in high regard.
Diploma In Human Resource Management (DHRM)
This is a specialized management program with clear focus on Human Resource Management as one of the most important functions in an organization. Human resource management is a process of bringing people together so that the goals of the organization can be achieved. This program helps the candidate to understand the role of the HR Manager in this ever growing competitive industry. It is a program which should be chosen by candidates who want to pursue their career in Recruitment, Training and Development and Organization Design management.
Highlights of the Program
1. The program focuses on developing Human Resource management skills required in the industry.
2. The program has been designed taking into consideration the needs of both working professional as well as freshers.
3. Eminent and experienced faculty members include experts from the industry and academia.
4. Flexible Personal Contact Programs (PCP)
5. Contemporary Study Material
6. On-line examination through centers across India.
Structure of the Program
|Sub Code||Name of subject for Semester I||Sub Code||Name of subject for Semester II|
|1||Introduction to Human Resource Management||7||Performance Appraisal|
|2||Human Resource Planning||8||Compensation Management|
|3||Talent Acquisition||9||Employee Discipline|
|4||Human Resource Training and Development||10||Employee Grievance and Collective Bargaining|
|5||Motivation in Action||11||Human Resource Accounting, Audit and Human Resource Information System|
|6||International Human Resource Management|
Duration: Eight Months
1. Graduate in any faculty from a recognized University.
2. Diploma Holders (SSC + 3 Years \ HSC + 2 Years).
3. Class XII plus 2 years of Industry experience.
4. Final year degree students awaiting results can apply for the above programs.
Study Options: Students can choose from the following options:
|Sr. No.||Course Type||Options||Online Fees for Indian Resident *||Online Fees for non resident Indian|
|1||Type I||Sunday, between 11.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m. at Mumbai.||Rs.30,000/-||Not applicable|
|Note : * Not applicable for non resident Indian|
|(Before applying online kindly be ready with a cheque / DD / Online payment options)|
1) Photo copy of the Final year graduation mark sheet issued by the University OR final year mark sheet of the Diploma course duly attested one copy.
2) If you are an undergraduate (HSC) then Photo copy of H.S.C Mark Sheet & Two years full time work experience certificate on company’s letter head duly attested one copy.
3) One recent colour passport size photograph to be affixed on the application form in the provided space only.
4) For Credit / Debit card payment (swiping option) the candidate has to visit the Institute personally.
5) Local cheque payment option for Mumbai & Mumbai suburbs candidates only (cheque in favour of ” GLOBELLE EDUCATION & MANAGEMENT STUDIES “) .
6) Demand Draft in favour of ” GLOBELLE EDUCATION & MANAGEMENT STUDIES “, Payable at Mumbai for out station.
7) In case there has been a change in the name and the name appearing on the education certificate is different than the one used on the application form, the applicant must provide the institute suitable document for the same viz. marriage certificate / attested gazette copy.
Diploma in Human Resource Management: Career Prospects
Such postgraduates are hired in capacities such as HR Executive, HR Manager, Senior Manager, General Manager, HR Department Head, Vice President- HR, etc., depending on the candidate’s qualifications, work experience, and skill sets.
Leading recruiting organizations or such postgraduates include banks, insurance companies, hospitals, universities, corporate houses, manufacturing companies, and such. Such graduates grow from Generalist HR roles into specialist areas such as industrial relations, organizational development, employment law, or training and development.
The main task of HR Managers is the efficient use and development of available skills and talent of the employees within the organization. Thus, they are highly in demand in both public and private sector organizations.
Some of the popular professional avenues open to successful postgraduates of the course are listed below with the corresponding salaries offered for the respective positions.
|Job Title||Job Description||Average Annual Salary in INR|
|HR Managers||They serve as intermediaries between HR Managers and representatives, ensuring smooth correspondence and co-ordination. They determine promotions in career, organize interviews, and manage personnel issues.||2,40,000 to 7,80,000|
|Human Resource Executive||Human Resource Executives are in charge of selecting, screening, meeting, and setting specialists. They may likewise deal with worker relations, finance, etc. HR Administrators arrange and facilitate the regulatory elements of an association.||2,50,000 to 8,50,000|
|Assistant Administrative Officer||Administrative Assistants, also called Office Assistants, Secretaries, and such, perform routine administrative and authoritative undertakings. They sort out records, draft messages, plan arrangements, and bolster other staff.||3,20,000 to 1,080,000|