GLOBELLE EDUCATION & MANAGEMENT STUDIES OPEN ADMISSIONS FOR 8 MONTHS PROGRAM
Globelle Education & Management Studies Diploma Certificate Programs have equipped thousands of working professionals with necessary management skills to compete in today’s rapidly growing and highly challenging economy, which has helped take their careers to the next level. Today, corporate India holds these programs in high regard.
Diploma in Financial Management (DFM)
Every organization has its core competence which is guarded by its finance team; hence finance person is a goal keeper of an organization. Financial management is a process to have knowledge of Balance sheets, analyzing cost center and expenses of an organization. This program helps the candidate to understand the role of the Finance Manager about how to minimize cost and maximize profit. It is a program which should be done by candidate who wants to pursue their career in financial services & financial backup of an organization.
Highlights of the Program
1. The program focuses on developing general management skills required in the industry
2. The program has been designed taking into consideration the needs of both working professional as well as fresher.
3. Faculty members include experts from the industry and academia.
4. Flexible Personal Contact Programs (PCP)
5. Contemporary Study Material
6. On-line examination through centers across India.
Structure of the Program
|Sub Code||Name of subject for Semester I||Sub Code||Name of subject for Semester II|
|1||INTRODUCTION TO FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT||8||COST OF CAPITAL|
|2||FINANCIAL STATEMENT ANALYSIS||9||LEVERAGE|
|3||SOURCES OF FINANCING||10||DIVIDEND DECISION|
|5||CAPITAL STRUCTURE||12||WORKING CAPITAL|
|6||WORKING CAPITAL MANAGEMENT||13||SPECIAL FINANCING|
Duration: Eight Months
1. Graduate in any faculty from a recognized University.
2. Diploma Holders (SSC + 3 Years \ HSC + 2 Years).
3. Class XII plus 2 years of Industry experience.
4. Final year degree students awaiting results can apply for the above programs.
Study Options: Students can choose from the following options:-
|Sr. No.||Course Type||Options||Online Fees for Indian Resident *||Online Fees for non resident Indian|
|1||Type I||Sunday, between 11.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m. at, Mumbai.||Rs.30,000/-||Not applicable|
|Note : * Not applicable for non resident Indian|
|(Before Applying Online Kindly Be Ready With A Cheque / DD / Online Payment Options)|
1) Photo copy of the Final year graduation mark sheet issued by the University OR final year mark sheet of the Diploma course duly attested one copy.
2) If you are an undergraduate (HSC) then Photo copy of H.S.C Mark Sheet & Two years full time work experience certificate on company’s letter head duly attested one copy.
3) One recent colour passport size photograph to be affixed on the application form in the provided space only.
4) For Cash / Credit / Debit card payment (swiping option) the candidate has to visit the Institute personally.
5) Local cheque payment option for Mumbai & Mumbai suburbs candidates only (cheque in favour of “GLOBELLE EDUCATION & MANAGEMENT STUDIES”) .
6) Demand Draft in favour of “GLOBELLE EDUCATION & MANAGEMENT STUDIES”, Payable at Mumbai for out station.
7) In case there has been a change in the name and the name appearing on the education certificate is different than the one used on the application form, the applicant must provide the institute suitable document for the same viz. marriage certificate / attested gazette copy.
Diploma in Financial Management: Career Prospects
Financial management has successfully established as one of the lucrative career option. Financial managers of any organization are among the most generously compensated experts both in India and abroad. Basically MNCs are popular destinations for students qualified in financial management.
Big numbers of MNCs coming to India and numerous Indian companies going for joint ventures abroad, this all has brought about a lucrative profession alternative for those qualified in dealing with the funds and financial resources of any organization. Firms, organizations, and government agencies have a financial manager to take responsibilities for the conduct investment activities, the creation of financial reports and implement cash-management tactics.
Recently, a Sub-branch of financial management called financial Planning has additionally surfaced as an alluring career option. It’s concerned with helping organizations make propel arrangement for financial requirements that may emerge in future.
|JOB POSITION||JOB DESCRIPTION||AVERAGE ANNUAL SALARY|
|Financial Service Analyst||Financial Service Analyst is responsible for enhancing financial status through analyzing the result, identifying trends, monitoring variances, and recommending action to management.||INR 3 to 4 Lacs|
|Management Trainee||Management Trainee is responsible for training to a managerial or supervisory position. They help employees to become managers and equip them with the required judgment, skills, and know-how of being an effective and responsible manager.||INR 3 to 4 Lacs|
|Financial Assistant||Financial Assistant is responsible to process and prepare business forms and financial data for the purpose of checking account balance facilitates purchases etc.||INR 2 to 4 Lacs|
|Finance Manager||Finance Manager is in charge of the financial health of an organization, They are responsible for financial reports; develop strategies or plans and direct investment activities for long term financial goals of an organization.||INR 9 to 10 Lacs|
|Accountants||Accountants are in charge of preparing asset, liability and capital account entries through analyzing and compiling account information.||INR 2 to 3 Lacs|